Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online via the NHS App. For guidance on setting up the NHS App click on this link: How to register for online services using the NHS App.pdf
- Online via Patient Access - follow the link at the top of this page. To enable you to use this service, you must sign up at the surgery in order to receive the necessary passwords. Please note that you cannot request any item online that is NOT on your repeat medication. Any item not on your repeat list will need to be requested by post or by coming in to the surgery and filling in a prescription request form.
- In person - leave your repeat slip at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Via a Pharmacy - Speak to your preferred Pharmacy about them coordinating and arranging you repeat prescriptions.
We will send your presription to the pharmacy electronically. Just tell us which pharmacy you would like us to send it to.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.