During the Coronavirus Pandemic, our appointments system has changed to enable us to:
1. Direct you to the most appropriate clinician.
2. Protect other patients and staff from potential infection.
3. Cope with the increased pressure on healthcare services
The current arrangements to book an appointment are as follows:
GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners:
- We will initially book a telephone appointment with the clinician. If they feel that they need to see you face to face then they will arrange a time for you to come into the surgery.
- Some telephone appointments are available to book online from 8 a.m. every morning.
- Nursing team appointments are made available two weeks at a time and are released on Monday mornings.