Sending Photos to the Surgery by Email
Please do not send us photos unless a clinician has asked you to as part of a current consultation. We are unable to look at photos regarding a matter that has not been discussed with a clinician, or as a query following a previous consultation.
Photos are not a substitute for face to face examination but may help us further assess your symptoms.
When taking photos, please:
- Ensure that they are well-lit and in focus
- Only include the area of clinical concern
- Ensure private areas are covered.
Images will be added to your confidential medical record.
Please send photos by email to: email@example.com
Caution: Be careful not to send images elsewhere by accident.
If you would prefer not to send a photo, please tell your clinician
- We can only receive photos in this email address.
- Please do not send requests for medical advice to this address - contact our reception team on 01275 841630.